Tuesday, April 12, 2016

You can order my stuff!

Camp Nightmare exists to order!  I have it all set up on TheGameCrafter at this link.   https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/camp-nightmare

They will ship all over the place so if you are far and wide you no longer have to worry about what I can or cannot do - someone competent is in charge.

If you live in Thunder Bay or Toronto or otherwise know me directly you will be able to get a copy when my stack of 100 arrives in the next week or so.  If that isn't the case, then your chance to acquire the one game I took from crazy idea all the way to real thing awaits.

I really like the final version of the game.  It looks pretty, its plays smoothly, and the quality of the production is great.

It also feels like a camping trip where everything goes wrong, and although the feel isn't the thing that really gets me going, I think this one truly does work.

Enjoy.


1 comment:

  1. Red, make a youtube video of people playing it -- similar to Tabletop web series.

    ReplyDelete